With the last month of summer ahead of us, the urgency for incredible patio parties is only more apparent. Here are 4 key products that will make backyard entertaining that much more impressive:
1) FORM + FUNCTION: Wire Caddy with 4 Glasses by Napa Home and Garden
Mix style, portability, and functionality with this multipurpose rustic wire glass caddy from Napa Home and Garden. This serving set will bring visions of brunch at a sidewalk cafe on a clear summer morning to your next gathering. The 4 small vintage-style glasses are ideal for juices or small parfaits, veggies & dip and other appetizers, or you can re-purpose the set as a lovely holder for fresh flowers.
2) PRESENTATION: Wild Pine Serving Boards by Epicure Table
These naturally-oiled serving boards from Epicure Table are made from certified European Wild Pine. Their stream-lined shape provide impactful presentation for cheese boards and charcuteries. Dress it up with some flowers from the garden and seasonal fruit, and you'll have stunning summer-time platter for your guests to enjoy!
3) SOMETHING BUBBLY: Punch Bowl by LSA
Beautifully handmade, the classic punchbowl gets a modern upgrade by LSA International. Punch bowls are the ultimate versatile serving-ware with hundreds of uses - indoor and outdoor - however, filling up on your favourite summer punch is a backyard party staple! For example, try sipping on this punch that pairs the Negroni, a gin-based aperitif, with summer favourites: Prosecco and Sangria!
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as berries, pitted cherries, and pitted sliced apricots and peaches)
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1 cup Campari
- 1 cup sweet vermouth
- 1 cup gin
- 2 750-ml bottles chilled Prosecco
- Ice cube
• Place fruit in large punch bowl. Sprinkle with sugar to taste, if desired; stir and let stand 10 minutes for sugar to dissolve and juices to form. Add all remaining ingredients except ice cubes. Divide punch among 8 tall ice-filled glasses and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Epicurious.com
4) STORAGE WITH STYLE: Lock Eat Food Jars by Luigi Bormioli
This Eco-Friendly line of Lock-Eat jars by Luigi Bormioli are as innovative as they are stylish. Not only are they reusable and recyclable, they are perfect for storing all types of food and drink after entertaining guests. The removable glass lid also allows you to use the jars for the presentation of single-servings (amuse-bouche), and the carafes for single servings of multiple types of drinks. Lock Eat jars are easy to fill and easy to pour. When the fall rolls around, they are perfect for all canning and preserving of fruits and vegetables. The possibilities are endless!
Renovations have already begun at our Academy Road store, meaning, we are getting closer and closer to opening our doors this fall! I can't wait to continue sharing with you these findings. Have a happy August + enjoy the patio!